WE ONLY SELL THE BEST !
CUPCAKES, CAKES, COOKIES & CANDY BUFFET !

Saturday 9 July 2011

MY PICTURES

The Latest addition. 
My baby Leia ... 1 year old. Loveeee to put everything in her mouth !!



With my cousin, Linda.   


With My Sister Jeslina Hashim.


With my husband, Annuar and my sister Jeslina with her handsome family, Dion and Micah! 

With my mother Noraini and my 2 lovely princesses Sarah Iman and Alyssa Iman

My kids .. Sarah, Haikal and Danial ...making their first speech.

With all my sisters...yes, there are many of us....and some still available!
Mariana, Jeslina, Juliana, Sabrina, Kartina, Aliana  

Just little me .... 


My daughter Sarah Iman ... 12 then, now 16 ! 
She is taller than me!!  


My family and I spend my 36th Birthday in Disney HK. 
This was during Halloween month. It was soooo BEST !!!  



Dancing to Sleeping Beauty's Song under the castle with my romantic hubby.
I know you.... I dance with you once upon a dream ...